Wrestling, music, food, cute stuff, fun...
Home of Banana Myles and the Rated R Cookie Monster!
Ozzy, female, from Israel.
Wrestling - Mostly Adam "Edge" Copeland (AKA The Rated R Cookie Monster), Chris Jericho and Jay "Christian" Reso.
Music -Mainly Guns N Roses and Alter Bridge. Myles Kennedy in particular. (Did I mention yet that this blog is also the home of Banana Myles... :P).
Haven and Fringe.
The Wizard of Oz.
Dogs, rats, cats and any other animals are welcome.
Got a thing for Jason Lewis.
Oh, and did someone say Tom Hiddleston?
Already did this. So I’m just gonna post 5 facts and not send to others… (Mainly cuz I’m too senile to remember who I already sent it to, and I might end up sending to the same person twice)
1. I love eating things made out of eggplants, but am not allowed to b/c of My Crohn’s disease.
2. I had 4 pet rats. Would have more, but I currently have an insane dog so I’m afraid he might hurt them.
3. When I was 9 I had a crush on Tom Cruise.
4. I don’t have a driving license (But I’m working on it).
5. I was terrified of needles till I was 13. If you would have told 12 year old me she’d be shooting herself with medicine every other week when she gets older, she would have probably have a fit.
Hello, anon, and thank you for the question.
This topic has been studied by by researchers for years. There are three prevailing theories that I will relay to you now.
1. It keeps him on the ground.
You may notice in the gif above that Chris’ leg starts to rise as he laughs, possibly a precursor to his entire body undergoing a sort of lift off due to his joy. Chris then employs his upper body strength to force himself to obey the laws of gravity.
2. To check on his physique.
As you may be aware, anon, it takes a lot of hard work to maintain a superhero body. Chris is concerned that in the time he has spent sitting down, sans working out or eating, he has lost muscle mass. Understandably, he feels the need to make sure that he is still a specimen.
3. Object permanence.
Object permanence is a term applied to the understanding that an object still exists even when you cannot see it. Chris closes his eyes when he laughs, making him unable to see that he has not disappeared. By grabbing his left boob, Chris knows that he has not somehow ceased to exist.
I hope this helps.